We create a community where women feel worthy and empowered to embrace their inner beauty and the confidence to let it shine.
- We are positive, uplifting and energetic. We like to live in the sun and invite others to join us there as well!
We are kind, selfless, welcoming and caring. We believe everyone deserves to feel worthy, welcome, and valued.
We are authentic, honest and genuine. We show up as our real and best selves and encourage others to also embrace their real and best selves!
We are intentional. We are present with our team and customers, wanting to learn more, and develop a deeper connection with each person.
- We have fun! We enjoy what we do, and we aren’t afraid to show it! We don’t take ourselves too seriously and love to have a good laugh.
Join our Team! (current openings)
Part Time Pod Stylist
We are currently looking to hire for mostly evening and weekend shifts. Weeknights 4pm – 6/7pm and weekends 10am – 4pm with possible daytime summer hours as well.
We offer employee discounts, a fun working atmosphere, and the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We have fun, work hard, and empower women each and every day. If this sounds like something you would love to be a part of, please read on!
Who we are looking for:
- You have a positive, upbeat and friendly personality. Positive attitude towards people, projects, and fellow team members.
- You full heartedly believe that communication is KEY. Open communication with team and myself in order to keep that positive energy flowing at all times.
- You have a passion for serving others. Each customer needs to feel valued and beautiful, and you will willingly serve them and lift them up while in your care.
- You have a love for fashion and an eye for style. You love to keep up with the trends and have an eye for putting together an outfit that is just right for the person you are serving.
- You want to grow and learn and are willing to try new things and grow through failure.
- You are reliable. You show up to work when scheduled and are able to do the tasks needed while there.
- You like to have fun! The Paisley Pod is a happy, fun place to work, shop, and connect with others!
In Store Job Duties:
- Maintain a positive, unique, uplifting customer experience
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the store.
- straightening, picking up, restocking, sizing
- nightly/weekly cleaning tasks
Prepare new clothing and accessories for the floor
- Unpack, hang, steam, and tag items
- Prepare online orders to be shipped or picked up in store
- Change floor displays, set ups and window displays
- Working extra hours during holidays and special events
- Use Slack to communicate with team members
- Take part in team meetings, growth opportunities, and team building abilities
If this sounds like YOU, we would love to meet you! Please fill out the application at the link below and send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Pod Stylist Application